Robado a la señorita Grace:
1. What is your first name? Miranda
2. Middle name? Michelle.
3. When is your birthday? August 31
4. How old does that make you? Sweet 16
5. What colour is your hair? Light Brown
6. Eyes? Honey green
7. Skin? A bit of a dark white
8. Do you have any siblings? Yep, 4
9. What are their names? Andres, Mónica, Pascal y Silvana
10. How old are each of them? 32, 30, 21 y 20
11. Do you have any pets? Nope.
12. What are their names if you have any? If I had a cuy I’d name it Aeristotle
13. Do you use a 2 in 1 shampoo or not? Depends if they buy it or not
14. What Shampoo/Conditioner do you use? I just use the one that’s lying around.
15. What toothpaste do you use? The one my mom buys
16. What is your favorite TV show? The Simpsons
17. Website? Google.com
18. Food? Italian.
19. Colour? Either black or white.
20. Animal? Wild, wild horses
21. Do you like broccoli? Yeah, with honey-mustard, yummy.
22. Do you like chocolate? I L.O.V.E it
23. Do you have a mobile phone? Yeah but I rarely use it
24. Do you smoke? Hell yeah
25. Do you drink? ¿Alcohol? You could say that, yes.
26. Do you/have you ever owned a site? Nope, but I have 2 blogs, does that count?.
27. Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Single at the moment.
28. What nationality(s) are you? Colombian.
29. Are you afraid to sing or speak in front of people? Talking, not much, but singing yes.
30. What is your biggest fear? Pain.
31. Do you think Orlando Bloom is hot or a wimp? He’s kind of cute
32. Do you like rock music? Hell yeah! Rock rocks!
33. How about rap? Urgh….
34. Can you dance very well? Not at all.
35. Even though you don’t want to admit it, did you ever like The Backstreet Boys? I never really liked them, even though I heard Britney and the rest of those parias of society that made that kind of horrible horrible music
36. Do you watch reality TV or do you think it’s a bunch of crap? Reality T.V. S-U-C-K-S
37. Do you support Bush or Kerry, even if you are not American? I re-he-he-he-he-he-he-he-heee-ally dont care
38. Windows or Mac? I know both, and I prefere Mac, but I have to use Windooze by house rules.
39. How many TV’s do you have in your house? 3.
40. How many computers? Two.
41. Are your nails long or short? I try to keep them short.
42. Do you paint them? Yep.
43. Do you wear makeup? Every now and then.
44. What color nail varnish or lipstick/gloss do you use? Depends on what color’s around, though I don’t use much gloss, I don’t like that sticky feeling on my lips.
45. Do you put mascara on your bottom lashes? Yep, when I remember to do so.
46. How many hours a day do you spent on the computer? ’bout an hour an a half every day
47. How about watching TV? Another hour and a half, wasting my time
48. Are you attracted to blond, brunette, or red headed guys? Hm… red headed are the winners
49. What is hotter: Jock or Skater? None
50. A guitar player or drum player? A guitarrist that can play the drums.
51. About how many books do you read in a month? Very few.
52. About how many movies? 4 or 5.
53. Do you like ice cream? A lot!
54. What is your favorite flavor? Pistaccio, still amazes me who in the world came up with the idea of making ice cream out of peanut.
55. What kind of gum do you chew? Tumix..
56. Would you ever chew it in class when it is not allowed? No one has ever forbidded me to chew gum in class.
57. Would you ever talk back to a teacher? I’ve done it tons of times
58. Have you ever been to a bat/bar mitzvah? B-O-R-I-N-G.
59. What is your religion? I don’t have any.
60. Do you practice it a lot or is it casual?
61. Do you live in a city, town, village or rural area? In a wonderful, beautiful city.
62. Do you own a car? No.
63. Can you even drive? No… +sniff+
64. Can you type slow or fast? Slowly and horribly bad.
65. How often do you check your email? Twice a day.
66. Do you have any instant messengers? Yeah, it’s an addiction.
67. Which ones? Messenger from MSN and Gtalk, but this last one I don’t use much.
68. Can you talk to your crush easily or do you get all nervous? My nerves kill me, but I try to hide them
69. Have you ever asked a crush out? No.
70. Have you ever called a crush out of the blue? No, don’t have the guts.
71. Do you have a crush at the moment? I’m going to keep that to myself…
72. Do you like to watch game shows? No, I’d rather watch sitcoms
73. Do you like school? The parts that I remember, I don’t like the very much. .
74. Did you get good grades? I actually did, I was a bit of a geek =).
75. What was your favorite class? English.
76. Teacher? The smelly old hippie that gave us music.
77. What kind of school are you in? I was home-schooled.
78. Have you ever moved cities? No.
79. Counties? Nope.
80. Countries? At all.
81. Do you like to take risks? Not a chance.
82. Do you have any bad habits? Smoking and drinking, and blogger, and messenger, and T.V and basically everything I do.
83. Do you sleepwalk? Nope.
84. Do you like waking up? After sleeping 9 hours, everithing’s fine.
85. Do you like roller coasters? I ABHOR them.
86. Would you go on the highest and fastest one in the world? No even if Brian Molko agreed to kiss me, hm… but wait… if that happened, I’d totally do it.
87. Do you know which one that is? I don’t really care, unless Molko told me.
88. Would you ever wear a dress? I use them all the time.
89. Do you like the sound of your own voice? Yes.
90. Are you tone deaf? No.
91. Are you easily scared? VERY easily.
92. How about disgusted? That’s easy too.
93. What accent do you have? None, that I’m aware of.
94. What kind of cool are you? As cool as a winter morning.
95. Do you like to solve puzzles? Yeees!, I haven’t done any in a while, but I love them.
96. Are you old enough to vote? No.
97. What is your dream car? A VolksWagen Van, they are soooo groovy
98. Job? Interpreter.
99. Home? Anywhere inside a city.
100. What is your clothing style? It’s pretty weird.
101. Do you hate or love Abercrombie and Fitch? Don’t really care.
102. Do you hate stereotypes/labels? Yes.
103. What kind of people annoy you most? Basically any male or female my age, though there are a few exceptions.
104. Have you ever had a dream that keeps coming back? Never, sadly.
105. Do people who spell things incorrectly annoy you? Like hell.
106. Does internet speek lyk dis annoy u? The exasperate me
107. What was your first word? Have no idea.
108. How old were you? Don’t know that either
109. What time were you born? 10:36 a.m.
110. Do you think you are cool? I know I’m cool.
111. Do you hate yourself? No, not really.
112. What do you not like about yourself? Many things.
113. What do you do when you are bored? I’m not easily bored, I’m actually quite easy to entertain, just show me something shiny =P.
114. Do you wear hats? Yep, but not as much as I’d like to.
115. Do you chat with strangers on the internet? I’ve done it a couple of times.
116. Do you own any band t-shirts? A Jimmi-Hendrix one.
117. What is the color of your room? White, with blue and purple Stars made by my sister.
118. What is the color of your bedding? A greenish blue.
119. Are you allergic to anything? Not that I know of (maybe to thought of mother earth, jeje).
120. If you are, do you mind that you allergic to it?
121. What was the last scary movie you watched? The Shining
122. What is your favorite candy bar? Milkyway Midnight..
123. Mint? Yes, please.
124. Did you pass notes in class? I’ve never had classmate to pass them to.
125. Would you ever cheat on a test? Never.
126. What if you knew for 100% sure that you wouldn’t get caught?
127. What is your lucky number? I’m blessed with lucky sevens
128. What about your unlucky number? That I don’t know.
129. Do you gamble? No.
130. Would you ever wear pink? Ocasionally.
131. Would you ever wear high heels? Yep.
132. What is the furthest you have ever been from your birthplace? Santa Marta.
133. Do you have a job? Sort of.
134. Do you like it? Well, it is a bit anoying, but I get paid, that’s what matters.
135. Do you like your boss? He’s… nice.
136. Have you ever made/played with a cootie catcher? What in the name of hell is a cootie catcher?
137. Do you think they are stupid like me, or do you like them, or do you have no idea what they are? I have no idea what they are.
138. Would you rather write with a pen, pencil or crayon? Pencil
139. Would you ever write with a crayon? To sort out bills in Creppes & Waffles
140. Have you ever made graffiti? No, but I want to.
141. Have you ever broken the law? Yes, I believe so, being underage gives you that oportunity.
142. Have you ever been arrested? By mere luck, I haven’t, ever.
143. Have you ever made any clothing? A piece or two.
144. Are you proud of your country? Hm… sometimes, I guess. Well, I actually love my Country, but I hate the people in it.
145. Have/Would you ever buy anything off eBay? I don’t really trust it.
146. Are you lazy? I’m amazingly lazy.
147. What is a unusual fact about you? I like boys and girls.
148. Do you have your own or do you share a room? Shared, with my wonderful sister.
149. Who is your best friend? She’s off someplace else…
150. Do they trust you and do you trust them? I used to, now, not so much.
151. Are you nice to most people? I try to be.
152. Do you think Kill Bill is good or stupid or have you never seen it? I like it quite a lot.
153. Do you like to play dodgeball? Not really.
154. What sports do you like to play? Sports? None.
155. Do you plan to get married? NEVERRRR!!!
156. Have kids? VADE RETRO!!!
157. What is more important to you: money or happiness? Money, the rest comes after. And besides; you know what the say, no money, no honey.
158. What is most important to you out of everything in the world? Myself.
159. Do you snore? No one has ever complained.
160. Do you get sick a lot? Lately, yes
161. Who is your favorite actor? Simon Callow (the old dude that dies in Four Weddings and a Funeral)
162. Actress? Diane Keaton (mi amorrrrrr).
163. Can you cook well? When I’m not to lazy, yes.
164. Does it actually taste good? From time to time.
165. Have you ever been on a diet? Like a hundred times.
166. What’s cuter: a puppy or a kitten? A cuy.
167. Are you scared of dieing? …
168. How about dying? A little bit.
69. Do you like chunky or smooth peanut butter? Smooth one.
170. If someone you hated were dying of thirst in the desert, would you give them a drink? I don’t hate anyone that much.
171. Do you want to be smarter, sweeter, or hotter? Both smarter and hotter =P
172. Is there anything you would change about yourself apart from the three above? My lack of, let’s say, touch.
173. Do you like the look of your handwriting? When I make it nice, yes.
174. Are you good at writing poems? No, and I’ve only tried a few times.
175. Stories? Yes, a couple that turned out fine
176. Essays? Never written one.
177. Would you ever jump in mud fully clothed for $50? Totally.
178. Did you know that some crazy people do that for free? Yes, I know that.
179. How do like your tea/coffee? Coffe, hot and heavily loaded.
180. Where is your favorite place to get coffee/tea/hot chocolate? Juan Valdez.
181. Do you do your chores? When I’m about get yelled.
182. Willingly? Nope.
183. Have you ever pranked someone? No.
184. Who do you think is the hottest celebrity? Brian Molko (mi amorrrrrrrrrrrrrr).
185. Do you like France? Well, I prefer England.
186. Would you ever live there? Yikes, no.
187. What language do you know FLUENTLY? Spanish and english.
188. What languages do you know, NOT fluently? German.
189. Do you like 80’s movies? Hell no.
190. Do you like I Love the 70s, 80s, 80s Strikes Back, and 90s? Even less.
191. Have you ever been in a play? Yes…
192. If so, were you a lead part ever? The protagonist, actualy.
193. Have you ever made up a dance with your friends? Millions.
194. Have any of your friends moved so far away that you can’t see them often? Yes, particulary in Sopó
195. If so, do you keep in touch? Of course we do…
196. Have you ever written a song? I’ve tried.
197. If so, was it good? …
198. Can you play an instrument? I try to play flute and piano.
199. Are you getting bored of these questions? Not really.
200. Would you ever sit here making up 200 questions for your site like I just did if you were so bored? I’d rather answer than ask.
Soundtrack: a veeery long playlist.
P.D: ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡PLACEBO JIJUEMADRES!!!!!!!!