A list of insignificant details:
- I sneeze when I chew mint-flavored gum
- When I was eight or nine, I had an accident and now I have two scars; one on my chin and one on my lower lip.
- Half of my love belongs to the sea.
- I should wear glasses when I read, but I rarely do so.
- When I eat, I spin the knife in my right hand before using it.
- I have a mole on my neck, right behind my left ear, which looks like a Sharpie stain and it happens to be my favorite mole.
- Morning air makes me sneeze.
- I am utterly unable to eat a lollipop without biting and chewing it. Oral fixation?
- In my nightmares I’m always late. I hate being late.